The Manufacturing Edition of our industrial ecommerce platform adds features designed to support the unique requirements of manufacturers. These features include:
A Managed Dedicated Hosting plan is standard with our Manufacturing Edition. A range of flexible support packages are available … tailored to your budget requirements … now and well into the future.
Demand Planning Tools
Shelf Planner is a forecasting/prediction engine used for webstore stock management.
The software utilizes machine learning and advanced forecasting logic to recommend and facilitate replenishment of inventory based on actual sales data over time. Vendor and acquisition cost tagging can be used to generate printable (PDF) purchase summaries (order recommendations) for each of your vendors. Key features include:
- Live sales forecasts
- Stock replenishment reports
- Cost, markup and margin tracking
- Enhanced revenue and product sales reports
- Activation or deactivation of stock management at product level
- Multi-warehouse support — Create custom storage places across various locations
- Full support for variable products
- Inbound stock tracking
- And more …
Flexible/Scalable Ecommerce Capabilities
Ecommerce capabilities can be tailored to suit your requirements. Some manufacturers prefer to begin with a simple product catalog (no pricing or online ordering capabilities). Others wish to display dynamic (role-based or customer-based) pricing for logged in user accounts, with visibility adjustments based on user role and/or product category. Our Manufacturing Edition can be configured to satisfy a wide range of ecommerce scenarios to meet your needs today and well into the future.
- Forced sales
- Custom order fields
- Quote-to-order conversion
- Customer-specific (contract) pricing
- Advanced product-level pricing (e.g. quantity tiers)
- Quantity restriction (e.g. force majeure status)
- User selectable tax exemption overrides
- Split shipment status tracking
- Facet search interface
- And more …
Standard, Packaged and Engineered Products Support
- Standard products are represented in your webstore database as individual, orderable SKUs (simple products).
- Packaged products can be pre-assembled into standard products, bundled (multiple simple products combined into “kits”) or configured variants of the base product with selectable attributes and options (add-ons).
- Engineered products can be configured based on any combination of product attributes, options and accessories. A part number assembler is available in the platform to identify each unique configuration.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Conditional rules can be applied to defined shipping methods, providing the ability to exclude or include shippings methods based on user type (e.g. wholesale vs retail) and/or delivery location (selected ship-to address). Shipping rules and rates can even be defined based on individual user accounts (e.g. negotiated/contract shipping terms). Country restrictions can also be applied for compliance with regulatory requirements.
Fully Automated Shipment Tracking
Custom freight carriers (those not already available in our database) can be added to your ProjexMFG™ platform’s shipment tracking module. Projex IMC can work with your fulfillment personnel to request API integration with your preferred carriers, allowing real-time status updates for these organizations, in addition to the 300+ carriers already defined in our tracking module. All API calls are subscription based, meaning we can scale up your subscription (and corresponding costs) as your ecommerce sales grow over time.
Digital Data Sheet Generator
The Manufacturing Edition of ProjexMFG™ includes a utility for webstore managers (via product management dashboard) AND webstore visitors (front end) to generate a PDF data sheet for any product in your catalog. Template customization allows you to decide what data to include (or exclude) based on product category.
Advanced Data Capture
The Manufacturing Edition of ProjexMFG™ also adds a myriad of features to help you build and customize data capture forms:
- Survey tools
- Email summaries
- Advanced form fields
- Advanced field validation
- Email marketing integrations
- Smart conditional logic
- File uploading tools
- Data routing
Google Analytics is an amazing tool, but the sheer amount of data presented can be intimidating and confusing. Our in-dash analytics integration brings the most relevant data from Google directly into your industrial ecommerce platform’s dashboard. View high level data summaries, or drill down to discover more details … every post, page and product has it’s own metrics!
In addition to the SEO tools offered in our Base and Advanced platforms our Manufacturing Edition includes powerful, product catalog specific tools to further improve visibility.